Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheapest possible full size tumble dryer!

Hey all

Just need to know what the cheapest possible full size tumble dryer out there is, and where to get it.

Cheers all

Foxy

6 Comments

we got a good one from comet think it was 129.99 but it is a big one well theres 5 of us and its pretty much used constantly in the winter so we do get our moneys worth

Original Poster

wulshaz;6961891

we got a good one from comet think it was 129.99 but it is a big one well … we got a good one from comet think it was 129.99 but it is a big one well theres 5 of us and its pretty much used constantly in the winter so we do get our moneys worth

Thanks for that, the cheapest at comet is £150 now.:-(

Banned

yeah im looking for a new one cos i bought a hotpoint but its not a codenser one so the tube at the back has to go through the window and now its cold not so good

Original Poster

daz1981;6962001

yeah im looking for a new one cos i bought a hotpoint but its not a … yeah im looking for a new one cos i bought a hotpoint but its not a codenser one so the tube at the back has to go through the window and now its cold not so good

Is it not possible to get the vent going out of the wall? Vented ones are a lot less grief.:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Hard Drive Setup34
      2. ID Mobile - 30 day contract - Ending - Notice needed for PAC request ?11
      3. Foo Fighters O2 live stream?11
      4. Flight delay compensation614

See more discussions