Thanks, rep for help

7 Comments

just shop around in your town bet you can get a phone for a tenner

Original Poster Banned

cheers but that werent unlocked mate

Its clearance.. so very likely to be.

addywin;2126483

cheers but that werent unlocked mate

nearly all carphone warehouse are unlocked with the exception of network exclusive models (phones that are made for one network only - iphone and skypephone spring to mind and I think that T-mobile had some exclusive sony ericcsons), if you ask the assistant they will tell you if its unlocked or not. They just have a stock of vanilla phones (ones that are unbranded and unlocked) then give you the simcard for whichever network you buy it on! Dont forget CPW give you trade in discounts a fiver I think for phone and charger and 10 if you also have manual, although they have always given me the tenner without manual! Its the main reason I buy phones from there due to the unlocked and unbranded aspect.

See ]HERE for trade in values.

Just looked which phone was linked to and its the 2310 which I got last week, it does come unlocked, and I traded a boxed F3 in and got a tenner off so it made it 6.95 with a tenner credit!

try ebay!lol!

Blyk is based on orange also, so it works on phones locked to orange.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769431
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226641
    3. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.35
    4. UNDERTALE PS4 / PS Vita / PC Physical Editions (Exclusive to Fangamer)33

See more discussions