Expired

Cheapest Price for a Philips Wake Up Light?

Found 29th Dec 2009
I am quite tempted by a Philips Wake Up Light but they are so expensive! I am not a morning person at all and was recommended to try a wake up light by a friend.

Does anyone know the cheapest place to get one from?

Also, the most important question - does it actually work?!

Thanks

6 Comments

By coincidence was looking on the Phillips website just before I spotted your post. The Wake-Up Light has been reduced by 1/3rd on their online shop. Still a very hefty £86.99 ! Here's the link :-

shop.philips.co.uk/sto…_11

Sorry, haven't a clue whether it works or not. Don't know anyone that has one

Original Poster

Numpty1;7358697

By coincidence was looking on the Phillips website just before I spotted … By coincidence was looking on the Phillips website just before I spotted your post. The Wake-Up Light has been reduced by 1/3rd on their online shop. Still a very hefty £86.99 ! Here's the link :-http://shop.philips.co.uk/store/rpeeub2c/en_GB/DisplayProductDetailsPage/productID.124476100?Int_origin=1_SH_promopage_promo_gb_en_11Sorry, haven't a clue whether it works or not. Don't know anyone that has one

Still too pricey (and out of stock)! I found one on the Dixons website for £40 but it has sold out! Cheapest I can find is about £60 and that still seems really expensive for a alarm clock!

They were half price last week in argos and they're half price now at amazon

[

Original Poster

I think I will leave it til the Spring / Summer when nobody is using them and try and get one cheap on eBay. I just can't justify spending £60 on an alarm clock!

Thanks for all the help!

Avon did them for £10. I got one brand new boxed in charity shop for £3 and no it doesn't make any difference to me if that helps?

am sure I saw one in the deals section today........hang on and will go look

here it is hotukdeals.com/ite…rry

btw I reckon the avon one is probably not worth comparing with the Phillips model
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best Samsung galaxy 8 contract deals?11
    2. Laptop advice45
    3. best price for iPhone 6s11
    4. Looking for 10% code for Chain Reaction Cycles (British Cycling)34

See more discussions