Expired

Cheapest price for a safe

11 replies
Found 5th May 2009
I am looking for the following safe, for the cheapest price.

Honeywell 2037 (Fire Document Box)

I can find it for around £87, and am hoping that someone can save us a bit of £££

11 Comments

Can find it on Amazon.com for $65 but I dont think they ship here?

Will keep looking.

Original Poster

Tried that I hate when they wont ship stuff over!

The biggest problem is, I havent heard of any of the sites that sell it, because (other than amazon) they are all fire safety or safe websites. Dont feel comfortable using websites I dont know (or know that they are trustworthy). Its the one dad wants though.

Rep added for your help

£64.95, don't know if this includes P&P(Use the drop down box for the 2037 model):

firesafes-direct.co.uk/sho…455

If you are stuck with websites that you know, you are going to have to pay a lot more.
Pay buy credit card for added protection.

Argos have little fire safety ones for £30, but there not as big as that one.

Original Poster

thesaint;5126795

£64.95, don't know if this includes P&P(Use the drop down box for the … £64.95, don't know if this includes P&P(Use the drop down box for the 2037 model):http://www.firesafes-direct.co.uk/shop/product.php?xProd=4&xSec=455If you are stuck with websites that you know, you are going to have to pay a lot more.Pay buy credit card for added protection.

It says free delivery, that is a lot cheaper than everywhere else.

I am useless when it comes to telling whether a website is legit or not (unless I have heard of them or can get info from someone who has used them). From what I have seen on here, you know more than me, would you say it looked legit? (Dont worry, wont blame you if anything happened!!!)

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;5126799

Argos have little fire safety ones for £30, but there not as big as that … Argos have little fire safety ones for £30, but there not as big as that one.

Dad has decided he likes that one so I am the one stuck searching for it! Typical!

I reckon that site looks alright, plus you could pay by paypal, wouldn't that offer you instant insurance?

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;5126900

I reckon that site looks alright, plus you could pay by paypal, wouldn't … I reckon that site looks alright, plus you could pay by paypal, wouldn't that offer you instant insurance?

Hadnt noticed that, I think that is a done deal then!

Thanks for the help both of you, really appreciate it.

Hope he likes it. :thumbsup:

kelly_o_fanatic;5126855

It says free delivery, that is a lot cheaper than everywhere else.I am … It says free delivery, that is a lot cheaper than everywhere else.I am useless when it comes to telling whether a website is legit or not (unless I have heard of them or can get info from someone who has used them). From what I have seen on here, you know more than me, would you say it looked legit? (Dont worry, wont blame you if anything happened!!!)

I have no idea.

Paypal is by no means foolproof.

I would ask in "The Misc" as there are loads of members that can have a look and give a more informed opinion.

AshleyRFC;5126900

I reckon that site looks alright, plus you could pay by paypal, wouldn't … I reckon that site looks alright, plus you could pay by paypal, wouldn't that offer you instant insurance?

Paypal ain't worth a sook outside of Ebay. I'd use a credit card. :?

The sites contact details look legit. I'd prob go for it ! :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Switch from BT to BT same property different person634
    2. Anyone visiting centre parc longleat between 27th-30th22
    3. I have a pretty old sky router and the power lead needs replacing, is it li…55
    4. Best place to buy a domain22

See more discussions