Expired

Cheapest price for Canon EOS 500d

Found 14th May 2009
Can anyone find the cheapest price for the Digital SLR camera?

10 Comments

or 5d?

Original Poster

lee_hom;5215416

or 5d?

this camera

canon.co.uk/For…asp

Original Poster

anyone??

Amazon's the cheapest price I've seen for the 500d @ £707 with the IS lens.

Cheaper here, £650,99 delivered from HK.
Ordered lenses from them before and about to place an order for another when I get paid. :thumbsup:

]
Canon EOS 500D Kit with 18-55mm IS Lens

Even got cashback from Canon on the last lens I ordered from them , gd times.

Also they are recommended on [url]www.camerapricebuster.co.uk[/url] if you are not sure.

"We mainly list UK stock suppliers, but you may like to check out Hong Kong based Onestop Digital too."

Iirc, compaines pay to be on camerapricebuster, so I'd be a little more critical of any "recommendations" they give. Just watch warranties and custom charges etc. if buying from Hong Kong

That said One Stop Digital have a pretty good rep from wh\t I've heard.

social lurker;5215925

Iirc, compaines pay to be on camerapricebuster, so I'd be a little more … Iirc, compaines pay to be on camerapricebuster, so I'd be a little more critical of any "recommendations" they give. Just watch warranties and custom charges etc. if buying from Hong KongThat said One Stop Digital have a pretty good rep from wh\t I've heard.

One stop agree to payback any customs charges, although to this day I have never been charged for hundreds of pounds worth of kit.
onestop-digital.com/cat…php
Maybe I just got lucky who knows, all i can say is I would rather save a few hundred quid, as my next purchase will be over a 100 quid dearer from a uk seller.
I have tried reasoning with uk companies regarding a discount etc but none of them are interested, no wonder the economy is in the state its in.
Post a comment
@
    Text