Expired

Cheapest Price for Genuine Ugg Australia / Emu Boots?

Found 28th Dec 2009
I want to buy myself a pair of Ugg Australia or Emu Boots and am trying to find somewhere that is selling them for a decent price but are also selling genuine boots (not fakes!).

I have heard that you can order them directly from some sites in Australia and get them cheaper (including shipping) than what you can in the UK but I am not sure what these sites are.

If anyone could help I would be most grateful.

Thanks

12 Comments

either [url]www.very.co.uk[/url] and use a 20% voucher code, or mandmdirect x

Original Poster

missgem;7349753

either [url]www.very.co.uk[/url] and use a 20% voucher code, or … either [url]www.very.co.uk[/url] and use a 20% voucher code, or mandmdirect x

Isn't Very part of Littlewoods? I thought you shouldn't use codes unless they are emailed to you or they will recover the costs?

QVC are doing EMU's as a TSV today with 2 part installment for payment:)

Original Poster

mrsj2008;7350065

QVC are doing EMU's as a TSV today with 2 part installment for payment:)

Yea I saw that but the ones I liked sold out.

I have ordered my daughter some from [url]www.uggstore.com.au/[/url]
I ordered them 23rd Dec, they are comming from Australia so haven't arrived yet, but like you say they are genuine and cheaper even with shipping than buying over here.

Kikimay;7350600

I have ordered my daughter some from [url]www.uggstore.com.au/[/url]I … I have ordered my daughter some from [url]www.uggstore.com.au/[/url]I ordered them 23rd Dec, they are comming from Australia so haven't arrived yet, but like you say they are genuine and cheaper even with shipping than buying over here.

If you are looking for genuine UGG Austraila, e.g. Deckers, [url]www.uggstore.com[/url] are fakes. Any site which has the word 'UGG' in the title are fakes, apart from the UGG australia website.

Hope that helps

Rachel

Original Poster

rachelandgromit;7350784

If you are looking for genuine UGG Austraila, e.g. Deckers, … If you are looking for genuine UGG Austraila, e.g. Deckers, [url]www.uggstore.com[/url] are fakes. Any site which has the word 'UGG' in the title are fakes, apart from the UGG australia website.Hope that helpsRachel

So what websites would you recommend, I don't want to end up with fakes!

kimbyanne;7349866

Isn't Very part of Littlewoods? I thought you shouldn't use codes unless … Isn't Very part of Littlewoods? I thought you shouldn't use codes unless they are emailed to you or they will recover the costs?

Very is part of littlewoods, just cheaper website, and if you have little feet like me you can get away with buying the kids ones, which there are some for £80 on very. You dont ALWAYS get costs recovered, and if you use discount codes instead of money off codes its HIGHLY unlikely that they will recover costs. x

UGG AUstralia lists genuine retailers, off the top of my head, these online companies are genuine.
Cloggs
Shudoo
ASOS
M&M Direct

Jones the Bootmaker do the Emu boots, that's where I got mine, sale at the moment too!

jonesbootmaker.com/mai…414

Original Poster

chas76;7351760

Jones the Bootmaker do the Emu boots, that's where I got mine, sale at … Jones the Bootmaker do the Emu boots, that's where I got mine, sale at the moment too!http://www.jonesbootmaker.com/main/brand2/EMU/Womens/414

Thanks, just spotted the slippers at half price, might have to get a pair!

Hi Kimbyanne
what size UGGs are you looking for.i have a pair of new boxed u.k 3.5/u.s 5 chestnut long classic for sale.I imported them from a store in america which is an Ugg australia online certified store.Unfortunately i ordered a u.s 5 instead of u.k 5.let me know if these are the size you are looking for.I am looking for £135.
Post a comment
@
    Text