Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheapest Price for Guitar Hero II (2) on Xbox 360

My brother oh so kindly left a post it note on my desk asking for Guitar Hero II (2) on Xbox 360 for Christmas.

Considering it was released around April last year, it sure has held it's price!! Its still around £69.99!! My brother failed to mentioned whether he wanted just the game or the game and the guitar (he already has some guitar hero games and some of the guitars so not sure) but apparently Guitar Hero II has better songs (or so he says).

Does anyone know where the cheapest place is to get one of these, either just the game on its own or with the guitar?

Thanks

5 Comments

Tesco direct?

He's right about GHII having better songs :-)

I can't believe it's still that much to buy, but I must admit I do prefer the X-plorer Guitar Controller!

softuk £57.99 OOS but says more arrving soon softuk.com/Xbo…844

hmv.com/hmv…d2f just the game £29.99 from HMV

Original Poster

Xb0xGuru;3214953

He's right about GHII having better songs :-)I can't believe it's still … He's right about GHII having better songs :-)I can't believe it's still that much to buy, but I must admit I do prefer the X-plorer Guitar Controller!

Yea, I was surpised too! I thought it would only be around £30 - £40 considering that I recently got Guitar Hero Legends of Rock on PS3 for £44 from Tesco!

We have a limited for each other for Christmas of £40, I don't think he realises how much it costs still! I will have to see if he actually just wanted the game!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ditched Sky1315
      2. What would be a Mario Kart type game for the PS4?33
      3. Best 40 inch TV for £30056
      4. Biscuit addiction1231

See more discussions