EXPIRED

Cheapest Price For Pirates of the Caribean - At World's End?

I've checked out "Find DVD" but the cheapest (£12.99 from CD-WOW) just isn't cheap enough. Anyone know where i can get this DVD cheaper?

9 Comments

erm..I belive my gf bought that from sainsburys for quite a good price a while back..it might have even dropped by now. have u had a look there?or even tescos.....

ok just checked tescos dont go there lol...but couldnt find a list online for sainsburys dvds..check ur nearest store 2mo probly??

Original Poster

Issue One;1872353

ok just checked tescos dont go there lol...but couldnt find a list … ok just checked tescos dont go there lol...but couldnt find a list online for sainsburys dvds..check ur nearest store 2mo probly??

Will do, thanks :thumbsup:

you can probably get it for £10.99 from cd-wow with the discount codes and links from this site. let me know and i will help out.

Original Poster

danielcraig007;1872712

you can probably get it for £10.99 from cd-wow with the discount codes … you can probably get it for £10.99 from cd-wow with the discount codes and links from this site. let me know and i will help out.

Yeah i know how to do that but still, £10 for a DVD that has been out for quite a while now is still too steep but hey, that's Disney for you. Thanks anyway :thumbsup:

i saw this dvd the other day on the 2 for £15 pre owned in blockbuster
also i can give you the link to get it for £5.99 but its the region 3 2 disc edition if thats any use

Original Poster

I checked at my local Sainsbury's today and they didn't have it in. I only want it if it's region 2. I do have multi-region players but i'm strange like that. Thanks anyway danielcraig007 and Issue One.

no worries, do you want me to pick one up when i am next near blocbuster? region 2

Original Poster

danielcraig007;1892178

no worries, do you want me to pick one up when i am next near blocbuster? … no worries, do you want me to pick one up when i am next near blocbuster? region 2

No thanks, i'm not desperate for it, i'll just wait for the day when i see it on the homepage of HUKD. Thanks for the offer though.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anyone use a FitBit Surge?11
    2. Avoiding Car hire excess (Tenerife)46
    3. seller asked for IMEI87
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1925

See more discussions