Cheapest Price/Place for a Brand New PS4 Pro?

Found 27th Apr
Hi,

Anyone know of the cheapest place to get a new PS4 Pro from? Cheapest I've found so far is £300 on eBay but wondering if there's any better?

Wouldn't mind a God of War bundle for a decent price either, but the console by itself will do.

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
I keep looking but it’s a lost cause at the moment
andy1861867 m ago

I keep looking but it’s a lost cause at the moment

Exactly this. I want to get it for under £300. Not sure if I'm asking for too much there since I've never really kept up with console prices.
Days of a cheap console are over until black Friday, no incentive to reduce as no other console launches on the horizon.
Best right now is probably the argos deal - white Pro, god of war and a playlink title for £350. If dropping that sort of wedge I'd be tempted to get a god of war Ltd Ed for a bit more if it's still in stock, the few Ltd Ed pros there have been really hold value.
Richard_Richard2 m ago

Days of a cheap console are over until black Friday, no incentive to …Days of a cheap console are over until black Friday, no incentive to reduce as no other console launches on the horizon.Best right now is probably the argos deal - white Pro, god of war and a playlink title for £350. If dropping that sort of wedge I'd be tempted to get a god of war Ltd Ed for a bit more if it's still in stock, the few Ltd Ed pros there have been really hold value.

I've seen the God of War bundles for £350 and the Limited Edition for £379.99 but it's just the white that puts me off. It'll look so odd next to all my black consoles.
PerezVST6 m ago

I've seen the God of War bundles for £350 and the Limited Edition for …I've seen the God of War bundles for £350 and the Limited Edition for £379.99 but it's just the white that puts me off. It'll look so odd next to all my black consoles.

Seems there is a shortage of black consoles, Argos is oos and tesco don't sell it any more. I suppose you could always gimp it with a skin, can't imagine it'd look good though.
Edited by: "Richard_Richard" 27th Apr
deleted1023990
There seems to have been a shortage on all PS4 models in the last 3 months, which obviously doesn't help competitive pricing.
I bit the bullet in the end and paid about £50 more than previous 'bundle deals' when stock was in abundance... and that was for just a standard white Slim. Finding stock locally was the biggest challenge in the end!

Still, I've really enjoyed my gaming all month - so sometimes it's just worth it.
Edited by: "deleted1023990" 27th Apr
deleted102399027th Apr

There seems to have been a shortage of all PS4 models in the last 3 …There seems to have been a shortage of all PS4 models in the last 3 months, which obviously doesn't help competitive pricing.I bit the bullet in the end and paid about £50 more than previous 'deals' when stock was in abundance...Still, I've really enjoyed my gaming all month - so sometimes it's just worth it.

Yeah I'm not usually the kind to procrastinate over a price but since the PS4 is my secondary console, I'd prefer to get a good deal. I'll still play my Xbox One X much more but I want to be able to play the PS exclusives in 4K.
deleted1023990
PerezVST15 m ago

Yeah I'm not usually the kind to procrastinate over a price but since the …Yeah I'm not usually the kind to procrastinate over a price but since the PS4 is my secondary console, I'd prefer to get a good deal. I'll still play my Xbox One X much more but I want to be able to play the PS exclusives in 4K.

I love the Xbox X too and went through exactly the same thought process last month! Sony sure has so many top exclusives now.
Prime day (July) is probably the next time any decent PS4 Pro deals with be available. Or sometimes Tescos with throw up a great deal click.
RiverDragon85 m ago

Prime day (July) is probably the next time any decent PS4 Pro deals with …Prime day (July) is probably the next time any decent PS4 Pro deals with be available. Or sometimes Tescos with throw up a great deal click.

That is the sort of bargain I need in my life.
PerezVST20 m ago

That is the sort of bargain I need in my life.

I think because The PS4 Pro is a year older I reckon there will be a few great bundles to be had on Prime day. I'm hopefully going to upgrade then.
You can get this deal click. Sell Fifa 18 on eBay £1 FVF click. So you're getting the console under £300 (around £280 including the nectar points).
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 3rd May
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants