Expired

Cheapest PS2 deal out there?

8 replies
Found 25th Nov 2009
Just wondering if any members know of the cheapest place to get a PS2 be it new or pre-owned.

Would be a good stocking filler for the kids.

Thanks.

Martin.

8 Comments

where do you live? we have play station 1 2 and 3 lol and i nagging at the hubbie to get rid of 1 and 2 as taking you my loft space

ps2 preowend in blockbusters were about £20 a month back

i got a ps2 with a hard drive that stores games on it. pm me if you want a list of stuff i got with it?

Original Poster

thanks for coming back - I was really looking for a retailer just in case things go wrong.. returns etc.

Will look into the Blockbusters deal - thanks!

kaged_5;7000311

i got a ps2 with a hard drive that stores games on it. pm me if you want … i got a ps2 with a hard drive that stores games on it. pm me if you want a list of stuff i got with it?

Do you need HDAdvance for that, or can i download a copy and burn it on to disc to use it?

Chuckles1001;7003626

Do you need HDAdvance for that, or can i download a copy and burn it on … Do you need HDAdvance for that, or can i download a copy and burn it on to disc to use it?

i have hdadvance with it. if your intrested i will send you a list of everything with it?

kaged_5;7011932

i have hdadvance with it. if your intrested i will send you a list of … i have hdadvance with it. if your intrested i will send you a list of everything with it?

I have got Everything I need already apart from HDAdvance, A Phat PS2, Network adaptor and a hard drive, just wondered if you could use HDAvance burnt from there website

Chuckles1001;7018994

I have got Everything I need already apart from HDAdvance, A Phat PS2, … I have got Everything I need already apart from HDAdvance, A Phat PS2, Network adaptor and a hard drive, just wondered if you could use HDAvance burnt from there website

You have to use a "legit" copy of HDAdvance.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247648
    2. Tickets on Sky VIP app55
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769506
    4. Anyone else bored of video gaming1322

See more discussions