EXPIRED

Cheapest PSP games. Top 5 games?

Anyone know where the cheapest psp games are? I've only got megadrive collection, not sure what else to get. What are your top 5 games?

I also want to convert my classic PSone games and put on my 4gb memory stick, does anybody know how to do this or point me in the direction of a guide?

Oh and play old snes/megadrive roms etc - i've got new slim & lite, is this easy to install emulator?

Thanks

10 Comments

God of War on PSP from BlahDVD here:

blahdvd.com/bla…-YE

Is £17.75, but you get around £1.40 back via quidco, making it around £16.35.

If you've never tried the PS2 series and want a game that looks good on PSP then it's definitely one you could consider.

Oh - I also bought Patapon recently from Game, which was £20 - 5% quidco.

Fun little game. Depends if you like rhythm action games!

Original Poster

Try Everybody's Golf, you can pick it up cheap on eBay, it was a launch game which I bought on launch day and I still play it a fair bit now.

Burnout Legends is another one that I have played over and over, this can be picked up for around £12-£15 from various retailers if you search Google.

Virtual Tennis World Tour is a game that will last you a while and be picked up for £6.50 on PlayTrade.

Also, another decent driving game is Test Drive Unlimited as this features decent online gameplay. I have a copy of this I am getting rid of if you want to make an offer?

Hope this helps

I can do an Everybodys Golf for £9 delivered if you want?
Also, if you wish to get emulators or anything like that you will need to install custom firmware on your slim, this is pretty easy if you have the right equipment, can take a few mins at the most, if your in the Ipswich area I can do it for you, if not ask the members ehre if any of them are local to you and have the stuff to do it.
Hope that helps,

Mike..

leehustwait;1841869

Try Everybody's Golf, you can pick it up cheap on eBay, it was a launch … Try Everybody's Golf, you can pick it up cheap on eBay, it was a launch game which I bought on launch day and I still play it a fair bit now.Burnout Legends is another one that I have played over and over, this can be picked up for around £12-£15 from various retailers if you search Google.Virtual Tennis World Tour is a game that will last you a while and be picked up for £6.50 on PlayTrade.Also, another decent driving game is Test Drive Unlimited as this features decent online gameplay. I have a copy of this I am getting rid of if you want to make an offer?Hope this helps

£10 from woolies - Burnout Legends
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Cheapest Place to Buy Half Decent LED Bulbs - Bayonet & Spots32
    2. Upgrading qacoustic speaker setup11
    3. cheap glasses websites78
    4. DPD international?33

See more discussions