Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheapest punchbag deals around

I am interested in getting a punchbag to help boost my fitness (ate too many mince pies),

First of all i havent a clue on what to get? what is the cheapest around etc etc

If people could advise first on what sort of basic set i should get, and also if anyone know's of any deals around

Thanks in advance

6 Comments

masterruckus;1411995

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/128296/cheapish-punch-bag/all/deal-requests/discussed/

Yeah - this was my post a while back - still seems the best price though! Good luck. All this said, it depends really..... I no lkonger have the motivation to exercise on my own but have joined a taekwondo class and ahve found that I have lost a few punds and improved my fittness.. I started to go with a friend - so i couldnt miss it and let him down..... worked for me?

Yeh thats a better way. I started jogging and was hoping to do a half marathon in march but i have got no motivation with this weather and the cold. Bit depressing really, better if you have someone who can push you

You can have my hubby for FREE , lol.xxxxx

Just make sure you get training gloves not hthe big boxing gloves and if your going to keep it your garage get a PVC one as the canvas ones suffer from mildew pretty badly

Best ones are leather but these will cost you big time. :thumbsup:

fizziebabes;1416012

You can have my hubby for FREE , lol.xxxxx

dusts off the man size black bag ;-:whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Why do my deal votes go up or down by 2° on each vote?44
      2. Cordial....11
      3. Hi Wonder if anyone can help...I urgently need to buy a laptop today , up t…23
      4. Family Spotify account32

See more discussions