Expired

Cheapest RAM Please...

2 replies
Found 15th Nov 2007
Hey guys. I need 1gb of RAM. Preferably a well known brand. Ebuyer have this one that would fit my system:

ebuyer.com/pro…719

Comes to around £42 delivered, but being on a student budget I need the cheapest possible!

Thanks in advance!

1. Ask
  2. RAM
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. RAM
3 Comments

pakichan

Hey guys. I need 1gb of RAM. Preferably a well known brand. Ebuyer have … Hey guys. I need 1gb of RAM. Preferably a well known brand. Ebuyer have this one that would fit my system:http://www.ebuyer.com/product/65719Comes to around £42 delivered, but being on a student budget I need the cheapest possible!Thanks in advance!

Buy it from [URL="crucial.com/uk/…spx?IMODULE=CT12864Z40B"]Crucial[/URL] for £35.24 delivered. Go through [URL="www.quidco.com/crucial-technology-uk"]Quidco[/URL] for a potential of 10% cashback on sales excluding VAT! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks mate.

I have 1gb pc3200 400mhz 184pin for sale, confirmed a sale though, if no payment by tomorrow evening, you can have first dibs on it.

don't hold out on this though, expecting I'm expecting the buyer to pay with no worries.

just an option for you to wait til mon 10pm before you order
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314660
    2. clocks go Back weekend 28 October why not check and clean ur smoke alarm at…65262
    3. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz56
    4. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…56119

See more discussions