Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheapest / reliable place to purchase FLORIDA attractions tickets in the UK

I'm after the following,

Disney 14 day ultimate ticket
    Orlando FlexTicket Plus
    Discovery Cove Non swim

I would prefer actual tickets rather than e-vouchers and I'm looking to go late september this year.

Many thanks in advance

I hope you guys can help,

3 Comments

Under Cover Tourist are very competitive and reliable. £180 for the 14 day ultimate and £143 for the flex plus. If you are going for just 14 days then this can be quite wasteful as you cant be in two places at once!. If you select dollars you can see all of the options available as if you were at the disney parks ie waterparks, park hopping and different time lengths. You can take advantage of the generous exchange rate and have the Magic your way as it is supposed to be. They have a UK freephone help line and real tickets are dispatched from edinburgh so you get them real quick. Sorry but i dont think they do the Discovery cove tickets.

undercovertourist.com/uni…gbp

Hope this helps:thumbsup:

Travel city sell attractiion tickets at discounted rates. Used in the past, reliable.

[url]www.travelcitydirect.co.uk[/url]

wackyjack;2386857

Travel city sell attractiion tickets at discounted rates. Used in the … Travel city sell attractiion tickets at discounted rates. Used in the past, reliable.[url]www.travelcitydirect.co.uk[/url]

Not any more

Can anyone give an update on good UK websites to get 'real tickets' at reasonable prices

Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How to get best deal on sky23
      2. HUKD new UI55
      3. Stream Showbox from Bluestacks?46
      4. Looking for mac book pro 15" deal?22

See more discussions