Groups

Cheapest reliable sat nav with USA maps?

Looking for some help please, off to Florida in 3 weeks and i will be in need of a Sat Nav. I was going to just lend a friends, but the USA maps are at least £30 and i could do with a Sat Nav anyway.

Can anyone recommend a cheap but realiable Sat Nav that includes USA maps or one that is fairly cheap but has cheap maps?

4 Comments

if your hiring a car in the us sat nav normally come as standard so you may not need one - double check before you buy

Original Poster

bbcathy27;4799901

if your hiring a car in the us sat nav normally come as standard so you … if your hiring a car in the us sat nav normally come as standard so you may not need one - double check before you buy

I've got the cheapest economy hire through Dollar, all the insurance is covered but no free upgrades or Sat Nav.

I just used Enterprise a couple of weeks ago in Vegas. A portable sat nav was $10 extra

Sat nav is always an optional extra - if you look on the internet they sometimes have vouchers for free upgrade and or sat nav.

I would buy one out there if you can - walmart etc or possibly try duty free electrical stores :thumbsup:

try this link for walmart - you can even have it delivered to a specific store to pick it up

]http//ww…716
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp12
      2. What is there free to do in your town?37
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …279966
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635

See more discussions