Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheapest SD card for kids digi camera?

Hi

I have my 11 year old a cheap digital camera for christmas and am looking for a cheap SD card to go in it. It doesnt need to be big.

Anyone seen any cheap little sd cards about.

Thanks in advance

Stacey

8 Comments

Original Poster

jeany123;7077493

http://www.play.com/Electronics/Electronics/4-/3513129/Fuji-Film-1GB-SD-Memory-Card/Product.html

is that the cheapest I am likely to get? sorry im such a skinflint lol

you could try a wanted in the ForSale / Trade section !

Likely to pick up a 512K or 1Gb card for the £2-£3 mark.

Hi Stacey
    I have a spare where do you live i can post it to you Dont need anything for it a mre thanks will suffice
    Its new and in sealed wrapper?:santa: SD card only
    Regards Christine

[QUOTE=crustine;7079106]Hi Stacey
    I have a spare where do you live i can post it to you Dont need anything for it a mre thanks will suffice
    Its new and in sealed wrapper?:santa: SD card only
    Regards Christine[/QUOTE

:thumbsup:

Original Poster

crustine;7079106

Hi StaceyI have a spare where do you live i can post it to you Dont need … Hi StaceyI have a spare where do you live i can post it to you Dont need anything for it a mre thanks will suffice Its new and in sealed wrapper?:santa: SD card onlyRegards Christine

that is really kind of you, are you sure you dont want anything for it, I could send something over on paypal?

I will message you my address,

thank you very much xxxxxxxxx

Original Poster

crustine;7079106

Hi StaceyI have a spare where do you live i can post it to you Dont need … Hi StaceyI have a spare where do you live i can post it to you Dont need anything for it a mre thanks will suffice Its new and in sealed wrapper?:santa: SD card onlyRegards Christine

Amazes me sometimes how some people are still so nice and generous xxxx

I was looking for a heap SD card as I had only paid £18 for the little pink camera I had bought for my daugher for christmas and someone I done know comes along with such a nice offer xxxx:thumbsup::)

Original Poster

crustine;7079106

Hi Crustine

Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU!!!

I have received the SD Card as promised and your lovely little note. It was very kind of you to send it to me and I really relly appreciate it, and I know my daughter will on Christmas morning!

Thanks Again

Stacey xxxxxx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7041337
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1840
      3. Forza Motorsport 7 Demo goes live on Xbox One and PC (6pm - 19/09)67
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767163

See more discussions