Posted 4th Feb
Hi,
Please can you advise any deals going?

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

16 Comments
Dual sim phone? Get 2 Three sim cards. Can't get cheaper than free.
Smarty
1gb £6 2gb 7

smarty.co.uk/
Thanks, never heard of Smarty
Which network do they use and how does the '£1 back every month' work?
Ringfinger04/02/2020 11:57

Dual sim phone? Get 2 Three sim cards. Can't get cheaper than free.

Thanks please can you send link for this?
Edited by: "Yorkshirehotuk" 4th Feb
3gb for £3 from sky . I think you may possibly hv to be an existing customer
Yorkshirehotuk04/02/2020 12:20

Thanks, never heard of SmartyWhich network do they use and how does the …Thanks, never heard of SmartyWhich network do they use and how does the '£1 back every month' work?

Smart uses 3.
AndyRoyd04/02/2020 12:41

Smart uses 3.

Or more specifically - Smarty and 3 are owned by the same parent company. As are Superdrug (and Superdrug Mobile).
Edited by: "alg" 4th Feb
pabz04/02/2020 12:40

3gb for £3 from sky . I think you may possibly hv to be an existing …3gb for £3 from sky . I think you may possibly hv to be an existing customer

Hi, how do i get this? They are only offering me it for £6. Been a sky customer for 6 years
It’s phone deal . I am a sky mobile customer but would have thought it would be for any sky customer
Tiddly_fiddly04/02/2020 13:18

Hi, how do i get this? They are only offering me it for £6. Been a sky …Hi, how do i get this? They are only offering me it for £6. Been a sky customer for 6 years

If you ring them they’ve sometimes given a tariff with 50% discount. After your first billing period you can log in and switch tariff but keep the % discount. All Sky mobile customers get unlimited mins & texts. The data discount lasts 12 months.
pabz04/02/2020 12:40

3gb for £3 from sky . I think you may possibly hv to be an existing …3gb for £3 from sky . I think you may possibly hv to be an existing customer

I asked today but no deal of that of any sort
Oh ok, I got this 3 weeks ago ish to renew one of my sim plans and they allowed me to change the other tariffs also on my other 2 contracts I had (only 6 months into the contract ) and told me I would be committed to a full year with the £3 plan . It’s 3gb unlimited text and mins
Edited by: "pabz" 4th Feb
try redemption..only 2.50 for good phone, 3gb and unlim min....mobilephones.co.uk or other sites
Hi all, if anyone is interested there is a Three network sim through uswitch available for £5 with 1gb 600 mins Ul text

Thanks
Edited by: "Yorkshirehotuk" 8th Feb
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants