Groups

Cheapest sites for booking UK hotels?

As the title says really. I'm looking to go away for a long weekend at the end of September. Possibly to Bath or the Cotswalds but I need to find a cheapish hotel.

8 Comments

Have you tried travel zoo or late rooms, you can then always check on trip adviser to see comments from other people who have stayed at the hotel

recently I have used hotels.com, got a couple of bargains as i've been away twice in july, got really good prices

I usually use booking.com but I think it pays to look around a little bit and check other sites too, like the ones mentioned above.

I usually search several sites including those mentioned and

activehotels.com/

Often has some of the smaller hotels and the reviews seem quite honest.

markovka

I'd recommend Travelzoo (as previously recommended) or Dealchecker. Both have excellent bargains. Enjoy your trip! :-)

Try innkeepers lodges ........ tho they're selling off a whole bunch to Travelodge this month ...... you get b&b for a reasonable price and the lodges are often in lovely old buildings. They often do 3 for 2 at weekends too

I usually use laterooms otherwise. We did Bath earlier this year and stayed at the Riverside Travelodge .... just on outskirts of town but with it's own carpark, always useful in a city !

For the Cotswolds, try Olde English Inns - they often have good late availability if you use the code late_int and they have a few in this area as well as throughout the country.

Hope this helps - you've picked 2 of my favourite places

Original Poster

Thanks everyone i'll go and have a look and see what I can find
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      2. word association Game74044544
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468
      4. Spotify Family Premium share721

See more discussions