Expired

Cheapest Sky Digibox?

6 replies
Found 14th Oct 2009
Hi, one of our two sky digiboxes has died. Anyone any idea where we can get a good deal on a new one?
Thanks

1. Ask
  2. Sky
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Sky
6 Comments

i have one but used but you can take it free i am in west london thanks

Original Poster

badesha;6577162

i have one but used but you can take it free i am in west london thanks

Really appreciate your kind offer :thumbsup: but as I am in Scotland sadly I can't take u up on it. Thanks anyway

i have a sky+hd one? 60.00 + postage?

Original Poster

Ella'sMummy;6577305

i have a sky+hd one? 60.00 + postage?

Thanks, but we are just looking for a standard digibox.

hi, our digibox died recently and when i called sky they basically told me couldnt help unless i paid stupidly high installation charges plus £50 for the box, as i didnt want to pay for someone to plug a box in & switch on the socket i was told sky wouldnt supply me with a box so i got one from ebay in the end.

took me a couple days but got basic sky box for about £15 including delivery, and if you dont care which model etc you can get them for peanuts. try ebay and type in sky amstrad digibox see what you can find.

Original Poster

Jimston;6578305

hi, our digibox died recently and when i called sky they basically told … hi, our digibox died recently and when i called sky they basically told me couldnt help unless i paid stupidly high installation charges plus £50 for the box, as i didnt want to pay for someone to plug a box in & switch on the socket i was told sky wouldnt supply me with a box so i got one from ebay in the end.took me a couple days but got basic sky box for about £15 including delivery, and if you dont care which model etc you can get them for peanuts. try ebay and type in sky amstrad digibox see what you can find.

Thanks Jimston, I will have a look there for a reputable seller :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. heart rate monitor fitness watch44
    2. Charge Back From A Betting Account77
    3. How to remove bar at bottom of screen on ios 11.0.322
    4. MacBook88

See more discussions