Groups

Cheapest Sky F1 option?

Hi,

Does anyone know what the cheapest way of getting the sky f1 channel? My current sky package with 60% is due to expire next month, I'm currently on the legacy Sky HD pack which gives you the sky f1 channel for £12 a month (they wouldn't discount this at all) I've got no interest in other sports so find the standard offerings from sky really expensive.

Are there any other options through BT (although I hate these with passion), Vodefone red etc that would be a better offer?

Thanks

Dan

5 Comments

It's not (yet) available via BT, luckily you got it free with Sky HD (when it launched), and even though they withdrew that for new customers, old customers retained it for free.

Sky Sports is due to change on 18th July which will allow you to pick one sky sports channel only, for extra £18. Same situ as yourself and only other legal option is going down the line of NOWTV passes for when it is on. Sky have the F1 contract until 2024. C4 until 2019.
    Sky Sports Changes from 18th July

Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 16th Jul

Editor

Sky have recently changed the setup of their Sky Sports channels. You can now pick and choose the sports you wish to watch as opposed to subscribing to Sky Sports as a whole (although the pricing is still questionable.) Sky Sports F1 is one of the channels as an option...

You decide

- Only pay for the sports you love
    - Pick and choose from our new channels dedicated to the Sports you love
    - New and existing customers can now enjoy Sky Sports from £18 extra a month
    - Choose one channel for £18, two for £22, three for £26 - or get it all, plus our brand new Main Event channel for only £27.50 extra a month

[Link]

Just put in your cancellation notice and get 60% off again?

Muir

Just put in your cancellation notice and get 60% off again?

'Again'... The belt's tightening.
    More money made with letting them cancel.
    Changes are coming and so will the discounts.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Superdrug weekly deals22
      2. Mayweather vs Mcgregor44
      3. cheap glasses websites11
      4. Cheapest way to call landline, UK to Ireland55

See more discussions