Cheapest smart lights and plugs that work with HomeKit?

Posted 11th Jul
Hi HUKD,

I have the feeling the answer is IKEA’s smart series they have that gateaway thingy that connects to HomeKit however I’d rather ask here to see if anyone else has any experience
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
Xiaomi bulbs support HomeKit too and no hub required.
IKEA plugs have been fine for me, use hue for the bulbs which aren’t that expensive if you buy when on offer
jamie1511/07/2020 15:55

Xiaomi bulbs support HomeKit too and no hub required.

Are these the bulbs? scan.co.uk/pro…lex

Also where would you buy them from since no where has stock? Haven't checked this website for the bulbs actually
addyjones123411/07/2020 16:44

IKEA plugs have been fine for me, use hue for the bulbs which aren’t that e …IKEA plugs have been fine for me, use hue for the bulbs which aren’t that expensive if you buy when on offer

Think only the ikea plugs are homekit ready that are cheap! Apple gotta make it expensive
KeyboardKitten11/07/2020 16:52

Are these the bulbs? …Are these the bulbs? https://www.scan.co.uk/products/xiaomi-mi-gpx4014gl-yeelight-led-smart-colour-changing-rgb-light-bulb-e26-800lumens-ios-android-alexAlso where would you buy them from since no where has stock? Haven't checked this website for the bulbs actually

Those are the Yeelights, not sure if they support HomeKit but probably.

I was specifically referring to this type. The ones made just by Xiaomi are compatible with HomeKit. Currently on Amazon at £14.50 (Prime) if you need just one. If you don't have Prime or are needing 6+ then buying from mi.com works out cheaper.
Edited by: "jamie15" 11th Jul
jamie1511/07/2020 17:00

Those are the Yeelights, not sure if they support HomeKit but probably.I …Those are the Yeelights, not sure if they support HomeKit but probably.I was specifically referring to this type. The ones made just by Xiaomi are compatible with HomeKit. Currently on Amazon at £14.50 (Prime) if you need just one. If you don't have Prime or are needing 6+ then buying from mi.com works out cheaper.

Ahh! Thank you just found them on Amazon need one for my room at Uni got one HomeKit device and I was very excited to get more
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants