Cheapest Snapgragon 855 with broken screen or bad condition?

Posted 4th Feb
Using for Fortnite using display out to screen, what is the cheapest option, trying to find a phone with snapdragon 855, don't care if screen cracked or bad condition, just functioning, any ideas?
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
I don't think many phones are compatible with fortnite. I have a tablet that reaches their minimum recommended requirement and still doesn't work.

eBay item number:
J4GG404/02/2020 19:47

I don't think many phones are compatible with fortnite. I have a tablet …I don't think many phones are compatible with fortnite. I have a tablet that reaches their minimum recommended requirement and still doesn't work.eBay item number:324058678182

I bought the Mi 9 but that dont display out!! so annoying, I know the xperia 1
Gumbon04/02/2020 20:24

I bought the Mi 9 but that dont display out!! so annoying, I know the …I bought the Mi 9 but that dont display out!! so annoying, I know the xperia 1

I'm pretty sure it does, even my years old xiaomi note 4 does, you need a displaylink adapter. Probably will be too much delay for gaming though.
dcx_badass04/02/2020 20:26

I'm pretty sure it does, even my years old xiaomi note 4 does, you need a …I'm pretty sure it does, even my years old xiaomi note 4 does, you need a displaylink adapter. Probably will be too much delay for gaming though.

Yes I did see that but knew there was no point in buying the adapter knew it be laggy
Xperia 5, £210
MrSwitch04/02/2020 20:58

Xperia 5, £210

Thanks it is what I've come down too, where you find £210 CEX?

I'm now debating with myself with the XZ2 Compact, £160, 50£ cheaper but snapdragon 845 instead of 855, and even smaller, I like small phones.

In on way I would be happier using the phone being smaller but fortnite displaying out to my monitor might not be good enough ... hmmmm annoying decisions decisions
Gumbon04/02/2020 21:43

Thanks it is what I've come down too, where you find £210 CEX?I'm now …Thanks it is what I've come down too, where you find £210 CEX?I'm now debating with myself with the XZ2 Compact, £160, 50£ cheaper but snapdragon 845 instead of 855, and even smaller, I like small phones.In on way I would be happier using the phone being smaller but fortnite displaying out to my monitor might not be good enough ... hmmmm annoying decisions decisions

Yeah, cex mate
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants