Groups
    EXPIRED

cheapest sony p/s3 dualshock 3 controller white

Hi please help I am looking for a white sony p/s3 dualshock 3 controller in white for my grandson. i havent a clue where to start looking so please help me out
    thankyou so much

5 Comments

Is there any reason you want a white one?
    I'd be very careful if i were you as a lot don't work because of the latest PS3 update.
    I got mine from ebay and it doesnt work anymore - it used to before theupdate. There was nothing to suggest it is fake (im still not sure it is) as it came in official packaging and looks the deal

[QUOTE=grimlocksbrain;6734569]Is there any reason you want a white one?
    I'd be very careful if i were you as a lot don't work because of the latest PS3 update.
    I got mine from ebay and it doesnt work anymore - it used to before theupdate. There was nothing to suggest it is fake (im still not sure it is) as it came in official packaging and looks the deal[/QUOTE
    did the ps3 update come out yesterday

Original Poster

had a word with his dad - he said he should have a black one!!! so a black one it is

Original Poster

still need your help though - thank

Around £35 from dealextreme in white:

dealextreme.com/det…678

Black ones are usually £35 in the UK, don't have time to check for cheaper ones at the moment.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047068
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread422914433
      3. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1431
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17816341

See more discussions