Groups

Cheapest text network?

Anyone know which network offers the cheapest text messages on pay as you go?.

Thanks in advance

JB

9 Comments

orange charge 12p per text robbin so n so's lol !

I believe Virgin is still 3p to others on same network and about 10p for everyone else.

or get a O2Genie sim free where you get 300-500 free texts a month depending on how much you top up(or get less texts and some free minutes)

T-Mobile text appeal PAYG - 3p texts to any network. Call prices will sting you a bit though.

thts pretty good, seems im gettin conned on my orange phone lol

Well i'd just use o2.
    300 free tests when you top up £10.
    500 when you top up £15.
    After that texts are standard at 12p i think but this is the best for texts.

Most networks now offer some sort of free text allowance when you top up £x. Also depends how many you are planning on sending. There is that contract that was on here a few days ago which was £5 a month and something like 250 texts and 250 minutes.

Could try 02 Unlimited, txt and calls to other O2 numbers are free, with a £15 a month topup

Blyk give me 217 free texts and 36 free minutes every month as i recieve an advert or 2 a day, you need to be between 16-24 though. If you run out of texts you can top up and its 10p per text dont know how much for calls though.

john_mac83;2061436

Well i'd just use o2.300 free tests when you top up £10.500 when you top … Well i'd just use o2.300 free tests when you top up £10.500 when you top up £15.After that texts are standard at 12p i think but this is the best for texts.

o2 is 10p a tex:thumbsup::whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Easyjet - book now or wait?12
      2. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1122
      3. Legal advice?79
      4. Ditched Sky78

See more discussions