Cheapest thermal printer for postage label

Posted 21st Jun
What's the cheapest thermal printer for royal mail postage?
I've found this, any other suggestions?

ers-online.co.uk/o21…wcB
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
The link provided is just labels. You can get labels free from Royal Mail business. I purchased a hp printer on instant ink and the labels print fine on the 10x15 setting only cost £1.99 a month
Edited by: "sdylan" 21st Jun
sdylan21/06/2020 15:12

The link provided is just labels. You can get labels free from Royal Mail …The link provided is just labels. You can get labels free from Royal Mail business. I purchased a hp printer on instant ink and the labels print fine on the 10x15 setting only cost £1.99 a month

Rather Get a thermal printer than ink, ink smudges and thermal is just more economic
ali1319621/06/2020 15:13

Rather Get a thermal printer than ink, ink smudges and thermal is just …Rather Get a thermal printer than ink, ink smudges and thermal is just more economic

The zebra printers are great but also expensive
Some royal mail locations print for free buy on app show them the qr code.
sdylan21/06/2020 15:12

The link provided is just labels. You can get labels free from Royal Mail …The link provided is just labels. You can get labels free from Royal Mail business. I purchased a hp printer on instant ink and the labels print fine on the 10x15 setting only cost £1.99 a month

no matter what I try, they always print huge
stay away from the 320 and 330 - old school.
hotukdeals.com/dea…491 Read comments in thread, someone having some success with Royal Mail labels even at smaller size.
Edited by: "morgie" 25th Jun
morgie25/06/2020 19:15

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/ql600b-brother-label-printer-freed-delivery-30-cashback-from-brother-5999-at-currys-3490491 Read comments in thread, someone having some success with Royal Mail labels even at smaller size.

YoUre a gem
ali1319627/06/2020 21:25

YoUre a gem

You're welcome. Seems like a bargain with the cashback on it if you're quick.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants