Cheapest thign HMV do?????

Found 20th Apr 2008
Hi all,

I am trying to buy some HD-DVD from HMV the order comes to £9.98 but i have to spend £9.99 to use my £2 off voucher anyone know what the cheapest thign they sell is to use my voucher??

Thanks everyone

Chris
Community Updates
Misc
13 Comments
Man thats annoying! They must do batteries or something for a pound or two....and you always need batteries!
ive only seen panic at the disco's new single for 99p, you've got a challenge there mate
Is this for online? Don't they sell music downloads now too? Unfortunately I can't check how much they are because I don't have Internet Explorer but I expect that they can't be too expensive.
Big Save!!;1933017

ive only seen panic at the disco's new single for 99p, you've got a … ive only seen panic at the disco's new single for 99p, you've got a challenge there mate

I'd prefer Estelle's American Boy which is also 99p
wonder if they have priced things a penny cheaper on purpose because of the macdonalds vouchers!
Magic_monkey;1933036

I'd prefer Estelle's American Boy which is also 99p

I saw that and will prob get that but i want to do this twice so need 2 things for 99p or cheaper 1p would be nice lol
Battreys i cant find there, and nothing else is that cheap dam it lol

thanks

rep added.
bellabonkers;1933053

wonder if they have priced things a penny cheaper on purpose because of … wonder if they have priced things a penny cheaper on purpose because of the macdonalds vouchers!

I dont think so, everything is always .99 something, just a pain i am buying 2 of them so it makes it 1p short lol
ahh got ya, thought it was one item at £9.98
bellabonkers;1933076

no that would have p*ssed me off lol

So anyone who knows of anything else thats 1p or more let me knwo

Thanks

chris
bellabonkers;1933076

No unfortuanly, so if anyone knows of anything from 1p to 99p it would be helpful thanks everyone :);-)
Some downloads there are £0.79p, kinda defeats the object though as you're only saving a further 21p plus wotever Quidco.
(Im With) The Band
Button Badge

More info

Release date: 10-3-2008 - despatched within 21 days

AC £0.49 Free Delivery
monkey.nut;1933232

(Im With) The Band Button BadgeMore infoRelease date: 10-3-2008 - … (Im With) The Band Button BadgeMore infoRelease date: 10-3-2008 - despatched within 21 daysAC £0.49 Free Delivery

Nice one thanks Rep added
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants