Groups

Cheapest thign HMV do?????

Hi all,

I am trying to buy some HD-DVD from HMV the order comes to £9.98 but i have to spend £9.99 to use my £2 off voucher anyone know what the cheapest thign they sell is to use my voucher??

Thanks everyone

Chris

13 Comments

Man thats annoying! They must do batteries or something for a pound or two....and you always need batteries!

ive only seen panic at the disco's new single for 99p, you've got a challenge there mate

Is this for online? Don't they sell music downloads now too? Unfortunately I can't check how much they are because I don't have Internet Explorer but I expect that they can't be too expensive.

Big Save!!;1933017

ive only seen panic at the disco's new single for 99p, you've got a … ive only seen panic at the disco's new single for 99p, you've got a challenge there mate

I'd prefer Estelle's American Boy which is also 99p

wonder if they have priced things a penny cheaper on purpose because of the macdonalds vouchers!

Original Poster

Magic_monkey;1933036

I'd prefer Estelle's American Boy which is also 99p

I saw that and will prob get that but i want to do this twice so need 2 things for 99p or cheaper 1p would be nice lol
    Battreys i cant find there, and nothing else is that cheap dam it lol

thanks

rep added.

Original Poster

bellabonkers;1933053

wonder if they have priced things a penny cheaper on purpose because of … wonder if they have priced things a penny cheaper on purpose because of the macdonalds vouchers!

I dont think so, everything is always .99 something, just a pain i am buying 2 of them so it makes it 1p short lol

ahh got ya, thought it was one item at £9.98

Original Poster

bellabonkers;1933076

no that would have p*ssed me off lol

So anyone who knows of anything else thats 1p or more let me knwo

Thanks

chris

Original Poster

bellabonkers;1933076

No unfortuanly, so if anyone knows of anything from 1p to 99p it would be helpful thanks everyone :);-)

Some downloads there are £0.79p, kinda defeats the object though as you're only saving a further 21p plus wotever Quidco.

(Im With) The Band
    Button Badge

More info

Release date: 10-3-2008 - despatched within 21 days

AC £0.49 Free Delivery

Original Poster

monkey.nut;1933232

(Im With) The Band Button BadgeMore infoRelease date: 10-3-2008 - … (Im With) The Band Button BadgeMore infoRelease date: 10-3-2008 - despatched within 21 daysAC £0.49 Free Delivery

Nice one thanks Rep added
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value37
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?36
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826344
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047085

See more discussions