Cheapest ticket price to Gatwick Airport?

13 replies
Found 19th Aug 2008
hi just had a look at prices of tickets from london st pancres to Gatwick Airport, for 5 adults costing 48 each way , is it me or is that the general price? or am i looking in the wrong place,not taken the gatwick express train either as thats more expensive

13 Comments

You'd be cheaper getting a cab! I done it last time from kensington admittedly, but it was only £14 for a 5 seater

Original Poster

how far is pancres station to gatwick airport, thought it be more than £14 esp in london as train journey takes about 40 mins

Click the] link for a sample.

Looks to be £8.90 single and takes 40 minutes.

According to ]WorldTaxiMeter the taxi fare is £102.55!

honestly get a private hire. and haggle! take no ****!!!

Easybus can be had for £4 each way, it picks up from near Victoria station..

Obviously depends when your going though

Banned

n1ttygr1tty;2781158

how far is pancres station to gatwick airport, thought it be more than … how far is pancres station to gatwick airport, thought it be more than £14 esp in london as train journey takes about 40 mins

i think he means £14 each (as in cab cost £70 for 5 people).

n1ttygr1tty;2781158

how far is pancres station to gatwick airport, thought it be more than … how far is pancres station to gatwick airport, thought it be more than £14 esp in london as train journey takes about 40 mins

as I said I went from kensington with a cabbie from baghdad who was more than willing to haggle.

St pancras is further north etc, just thought it would be worth a dig!

Banned

ludichris;2783363

as I said I went from kensington with a cabbie from baghdad who was more … as I said I went from kensington with a cabbie from baghdad who was more than willing to haggle.St pancras is further north etc, just thought it would be worth a dig!

so how much did your group pay in total? No legal cabbie would do that distance for £14.

Original Poster

yeah £14 quid sounds to good to be true lol, esp if its 30-40 mins away, just been looking from london st pancres to gatwick airport by train if booking in advance is alot cheaper than buying on the day or few days before

csiman;2783858

so how much did your group pay in total? No legal cabbie would do that … so how much did your group pay in total? No legal cabbie would do that distance for £14.

I was alone and told him that was all I had.

All my money was in bhat so there wasnt much he could do. I was well chuffed!

Banned

ludichris;2790368

I was alone and told him that was all I had.All my money was in bhat so … I was alone and told him that was all I had.All my money was in bhat so there wasnt much he could do. I was well chuffed!

I expect he was an illegal cabbie then.

csiman;2790381

I expect he was an illegal cabbie then.

Pretty sure he had a licence etc.

insurance too hopefully!:whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sonos Amazon Echo discount code beg thread45
    2. What's the best used laptop I can get for £180?25
    3. Android TV box help?33