Groups
    EXPIRED

cheapest timing belt

Banned
    cheapest timing belt for a 53reg corsa 1.0litre

5 Comments

Do you really want to fit the cheapest timing belt you can find?

Considering the cost and effort involved in fitting the belt (and the what would happen if it breaks) I'd say its worth paying more for a decent one.

Try your local motor accessories shop (like Motor World) - I've found their prices not too bad and they can order stuff in pretty quickly ie next day.

Original Poster Banned

gari189

Do you really want to fit the cheapest timing belt you can find? … Do you really want to fit the cheapest timing belt you can find? Considering the cost and effort involved in fitting the belt (and the what would happen if it breaks) I'd say its worth paying more for a decent one.Try your local motor accessories shop (like Motor World) - I've found their prices not too bad and they can order stuff in pretty quickly ie next day.

no lol i want a timing belt i put cheapest so people only knew the belt NOT THE FULL KIT,

i have searched ebay and the only ones on are for 1.2 or higher engines,
    and to put it on is no effort all you need to do is line the lines up so that it dont break valves or backfire

I'd definitely give motor world or places like that a go - they were half the price of Halfords when I had to get a new alternator belt.......

Original Poster Banned

cheers ill check web now for their website

try Partco or Eurocarparts
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ditched Sky1721
      2. Could someone send me a usc code with unidays11
      3. Beer experts help required!45
      4. Unexpected house guest query (Ratatouille)1216

See more discussions