Groups
    EXPIRED

cheapest train method to get to thorpe park form Waterloo

hi, guys as the title says the cheapest i have found is £3.50 return, any know any cheaper method??

12 Comments

Original Poster

oh yer sorry for the short notice but im goin tommorrow so answers asap will be great

£3.50 is cheap what do you want to pay zero?????

Cheaper if u cling onto the under carriage!! :-)

sarbjeet_

oh yer sorry for the short notice but im goin tommorrow so answers asap … oh yer sorry for the short notice but im goin tommorrow so answers asap will be great

You leave it til 9pm the night before your going asking for a cheaper train journey...... :?

Your lucky to have it at £3.50!!!

whats the nearest train station to thorpe park then?

loupomm

whats the nearest train station to thorpe park then?

Staines

Becksdawe

Staines

thank you

just looking into taking the kids :-D

loupomm

thank you :)just looking into taking the kids :-D

Your welcome sweetie :friends:

Original Poster

im just asking cause we have a massive group and does make a big difference, other wise i wouldnt of bovered if it was 5-10 people but 40-50 save a £1 or 50p saves quit a bit, sorry next time i wont ask.

sarbjeet_

im just asking cause we have a massive group and does make a big … im just asking cause we have a massive group and does make a big difference, other wise i wouldnt of bovered if it was 5-10 people but 40-50 save a £1 or 50p saves quit a bit, sorry next time i wont ask.

See - it does make a difference - people will assume its a small group going - now you say its 40-50.

How I can help you without relevent info like size of group and ages (kids, minors and adults) I dont know.

For train travel - always book in advance - the earlier the better!!! You can book up to three months in advance these days.

sarbjeet_

hi, guys as the title says the cheapest i have found is £3.50 return, any … hi, guys as the title says the cheapest i have found is £3.50 return, any know any cheaper method??

how do i get this ticket?

Original Poster

its only on weekends though. its the group 4 special sumthing like that its very expensive if you go on weekdays before 9.30am
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Music download22
      2. Parcel Hero weight adjustment34
      3. Jersey uk deal please anyone22
      4. Cheapest new phone line install existing customer45

See more discussions