Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheapest travel: Leicester -> Heathrow

I am looking for the cheapest possible way of getting to Heathrow from either Leicester/Loughborough for 2 people.

Departure: Tuesday 10th August
    Return: Monday 16th August

Many Thanks in advance

6 Comments

Original Poster

So far I have come up with the following:

National Express = £40 each (but means waiting 3 hours after landing before catching the bus)
    Driving: £45 each (Full tank of petrol - £50, Parking £40)

Another alternative is, catch the National Express funfare for £15 each in to London but then it's a question of the best way of getting from there to Heathrow.

have you looked on the trian site - if you are off peak times its not too bad - although i suppose its quite close time wise.

Bane17

Another alternative is, catch the National Express funfare for £15 each … Another alternative is, catch the National Express funfare for £15 each in to London but then it's a question of the best way of getting from there to Heathrow.

You can get the tube to Heathrow
    Edited by: "thesaint" 4th Aug 2010

5minute walk if you go to tfl.gov.uk for the tube prices

OR nationalexpress charge £9 per person london victoria - heathrow about the same as the tube

^^5min walk victoria coach station to the tube station i see people wandering around the area for ages looking for the station

Original Poster

Found a code on here last night for 50% off Purple Parking so worked out that petrol *should* only be £30 and can then get parking for just over £20.

So would work out to be £25 each and less convenience than coach/train etc... thanks a lot for the help anyway and will leave heat!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …33
      2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1832
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767463
      4. One thing you've forgotten56

See more discussions