Groups

cheapest unlimited broadband

hi. just wondering what would be the cheapest broadband. any code or deals on as i just finished sky for half price line rental free broadband and 100 credit . thanks

11 Comments

Google broadband checker, job done

I just renewed for another 12 months at £20 a month for just unlimited fibre broadband and phone line only (I didn't need any of the tv packages)

Virgin if you don't need a phone line

is Relish any good?
    My 2 year prepaid-plan with origin BB has been terrible and runs out March but looking to jump ship early and the relish box seems a good idea , Any opinions on Relish ?

Just don't go with TalkTalk, you will regret it

xfaxfa

ha , I left Talktalk for Origin as the grass looked greener on the other side at the time , still I wont be going back to them !!

INDUSTRYHATER

I just renewed for another 12 months at £20 a month for just unlimited … I just renewed for another 12 months at £20 a month for just unlimited fibre broadband and phone line only (I didn't need any of the tv packages)

​who with ?

Have you tried speaking to sky's retention/leaving team. I would go to them with the best competitors offer and would expect them to match if not better it?

Plusnet! I pay line rental up front and the unlimited bb is FREE with Free evenings and w/e calls -plus I got a £50 Amazon voucher. Speed is good, too.

xfaxfa

I haven't - been faster than BT so far with less issues - had one problem and they fixed it in a day.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Should I buy brand new wd drive without warranty on ebay1017
      2. Easyjet - book now or wait?22
      3. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1122
      4. Legal advice?79

See more discussions