Groups

cheapest unlock code for the htc wildfire

bought wildfire on vodafone, any ideas how much it would cost to unlock?

9 Comments

Voda will do it for £20, takes a few days.

Original Poster

too much, i want it cheaper!

roadie

too much, i want it cheaper!

You'll not get it much cheaper, I had this problem. Unlcoking sites may not have the NUC yet as I had this problem had to wait weeks for it to be provided.

I bought one on Vodafone and called them up and said I'm off on a business trip to Asia for a month or so and need to use a local SIM while i'm out there. They e-mailed me the unlock code in about 5 minutes without any charges.

D!zzy

I bought one on Vodafone and called them up and said I'm off on a … I bought one on Vodafone and called them up and said I'm off on a business trip to Asia for a month or so and need to use a local SIM while i'm out there. They e-mailed me the unlock code in about 5 minutes without any charges.

Voda unlock contract for free, set charge of £20 for pre-pay. You may have got lucky mind

Original Poster

oh right, il see, i did ring vodafone today thought they may do it free but they said they going to have to charge

Original Poster

well i am on contract, so i will speak to them again, cheers

Yeah, even on the website it says that they charge 20 quid to unlock PAYG handsets but they were more than happy to give me mine without any charges.
    Maybe I was lucky but worth a try I guess.
    EDIT:- They defenitely unlock contract phones without a charge. Had them unlock a blackberry for me last year with no questions asked.
    Edited by: "D!zzy" 16th Jan 2011
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 187 ***1129
      2. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller66
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1881351
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382

See more discussions