Expired

Cheapest Vodafone compatible sim card (PAYG or basic contract)?

Found 13th Sep 2014
I'm looking for a Vodafone sim for my elderly dad who has just inherited my old Vodafone locked iphone (no point in unlocking as it's the only network around here anyway).

Need virtually no calls, texts or data as it'll be used on wifi mainly, so just the cheapest?

Are there any piggyback networks that I might have missed that are better value than just getting a free Vodafone sim?

Thanks for any help!
Community Updates
6 Comments
Try Kontakt Mobile, they operate via the Vodafone network and their Pay As You go rates are brilliant.

Edited by: "SUMMONER" 13th Sep 2014
SUMMONER

Try Kontakt Mobile, they operate via the Vodafone network and their Pay … Try Kontakt Mobile, they operate via the Vodafone network and their Pay As You go rates are brilliant.

Excellent, hadn't seen that one before - looks really good!
Do you happen to know what size sim they send? It doesn't seem to say anywhere and last time I tried to cut one down I made a right pig's ear of it.

I'm quite impressed with the £25 Ryanair voucher for every £150 spent, might look into it for myself!
According to Facebook it is a standard SIM by default. If you want a Micro SIM you will need to email support@kontaktmobile.co.uk and request they send that instead.
Try Sainsbury Mobile PAYG.
SUMMONER

According to Facebook it is a standard SIM by default. If you want a … According to Facebook it is a standard SIM by default. If you want a Micro SIM you will need to email support@kontaktmobile.co.uk and request they send that instead.

Thank you! Everything was in Polish on the Facebook page I found!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants