Cheapest way of calling Spain?

Found 1st Feb 2010
As title really. OH's son lives in Spain, his mum only has a mobile so calling from our landline costs us £7 odd a time.
What are those calling cards like, how do they work & can anybody suggest one?
Thanks
Community Updates
MiscSpain
16 Comments
IIRC sky talk has free calls to spanish landlines and some mobiles i'll check
We're with VM
skype??

Spain £0.014
Spain - Barcelona £0.014
Spain - Freephone £0.028
Spain - Madrid £0.014
Spain - Mobile £0.177
Spain - Mobile - Orange £0.177

skype.com/int…es/
checked in any case and only landlines are free.
skype is probably the way to go
I pay BT about £3/quarter for the International pack and call Canada landlines or mobiles for 2.5p/minute. ]Here Dont understand if you/he have landline or not but if you and he do then Spain is only 2.5p/minute too.
addyjones1234;7720960

skype??Spain £0.014Spain - Barcelona £0.014Spain - Freephone £0.028Spain - … skype??Spain £0.014Spain - Barcelona £0.014Spain - Freephone £0.028Spain - Madrid £0.014Spain - Mobile £0.177Spain - Mobile - Orange £0.177http://www.skype.com/intl/en-gb/prices/callrates/#listing-S

Oh I've heard of skype but never really knew what it was. OH says ex has skype so does that mean it'd be free to call?Just a case of downloading it?
kingy58;7720985

I pay BT about £3/quarter for the International pack and call Canada … I pay BT about £3/quarter for the International pack and call Canada landlines or mobiles for 2.5p/minute. ]Here Dont understand if you/he have landline or not but if you and he do then Spain is only 2.5p/minute too.

Yes we have a landline with Virgin, but she only has a mobile for us to contact them on
louiseb84;7720990

Oh I've heard of skype but never really knew what it was. OH says ex has … Oh I've heard of skype but never really knew what it was. OH says ex has skype so does that mean it'd be free to call?Just a case of downloading it?

Yup. :thumbsup:
Have just seen the laptop has a skype icon on the desktop so will give that a go. Do I need her skype number or something? Thanks
louiseb84;7721025

Have just seen the laptop has a skype icon on the desktop so will give … Have just seen the laptop has a skype icon on the desktop so will give that a go. Do I need her skype number or something? Thanks

If they have registered they will have a Skype id, you just add that to your contacts and call away free! :thumbsup:
Get O2 home phone, you gte free international calls to a lot of coutries, including spain
hey check dis out its free for spain landline
freecall.com/en/…tml
babysit for someone & use their phone ;-)
snowtiger;7721586

babysit for someone & use their phone ;-)

LOL have enough with my 2 little ones!
Thanks all for your replies, am going for Skype :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants