Cheapest way to buy an Amazon Fire Stick?

Found 24th Aug 2017
As per title please. I am an Amazon Student Prime member but not LoveFilm. Thank you in advance for any responses.
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
you need to wait for prime day or a sale. I have never seen a difference in price in relation to membership status (unless newly released product)
Edited by: "mattsk" 24th Aug 2017
Original Poster
mattsk13 m ago

you need to wait for prime day or a sale. I have never seen a difference …you need to wait for prime day or a sale. I have never seen a difference in price in relation to membership status (unless newly released product)

Thanks mattsk. Was hoping there was a good deal around today rather than having to wait.
diggergraves3 m ago

Thanks mattsk. Was hoping there was a good deal around today rather than …Thanks mattsk. Was hoping there was a good deal around today rather than having to wait.

To be fair the fire stick is a good deal for what you get at any time. You will be waiting a while for a price reduction they seem to be for the echo stuff most times now
You could try eBay, just had a quick look and there is one for £20 without the remote, if you have a smartphone you won't need one.
Depends how desperate you are for one.
englands2814 m ago

You could try eBay, just had a quick look and there is one for £20 without …You could try eBay, just had a quick look and there is one for £20 without the remote, if you have a smartphone you won't need one.Depends how desperate you are for one.

You need a remote to add the wifi connection it doesn't work until the wifi I added
Dannyrobbo12 h, 56 m ago

You need a remote to add the wifi connection it doesn't work until the …You need a remote to add the wifi connection it doesn't work until the wifi I added

If your TV has hdmi CEC you could probably do without the remote.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants