Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheapest Way To Deliver Xbox 360

I have just sold a xbox not on this site but i was just wondering what would be the cheapest way to send you xbox 360 ?

4 Comments

[url]www.parcel2go.com[/url]

£8 quid, covered for £50 if damaged,

There is a parcelforce code on here that gave me £10 off, not the 10% stated so a collection from them only cost me 3 quid lol, try it, you get the price after you have filled in all the details..

Voucher that gave me £10 instead of 10%:
    hotukdeals.com/ite…ar/

15% voucher if the above no longer works (but id probably stick to parcel2go if it doesnt):
    hotukdeals.com/ite…ce/

I have used Parcel2go.com before, they are reasonably good, especially if sending overseas.

If not just send it via good old royal mail standard parcels.

[EDIT] I signed up just to reply and i was beaten to it, with a much better answer too. lol

Original Poster

leecher;4856260

I have used Parcel2go.com before, they are reasonably good, especially if … I have used Parcel2go.com before, they are reasonably good, especially if sending overseas.If not just send it via good old royal mail standard parcels.[EDIT] I signed up just to reply and i was beaten to it, with a much better answer too. lol

awww cheers lol
    but thankyou for you reply and thankyou to the other person

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. word association Game72944196
    2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3871523
    3. WHY CANT I JUST TYPE IN THE TEXT BOX77
    4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2240

See more discussions