Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheapest way to get a double bed.

In need of a bed double quick and cheap..

Really could do with a colect type I can fit in the car???

Or a place with quick delivery??.

Many Thanks in advance.
    Phil.

6 Comments

Helibeds but i have been told they are very expensive otherwise take a look in ebay or your local trading ad papers.

Yer helibeds are the best bet for quick delivery. They are not all that expensive. I would buy the frame there and get the matress from somewhere like tesco. If u know what I mean.

aircanman;1542836

Yer helibeds are the best bet for quick delivery. They are not all that … Yer helibeds are the best bet for quick delivery. They are not all that expensive. I would buy the frame there and get the matress from somewhere like tesco. If u know what I mean.

Last time and only time i phoned Helibeds was for a single bed for my child and they wanted something very silly like over £200 basic. Managed to buy one locally from a furniture shop for £90 base and mattress

If it's just a temporary one you need or it's for visitors.....look in Argos for 'Inflatable beds' .....you can get a double for as cheap as £14.99 .......mind and get an electric pump though if it's not included. :thumbsup:

If you don't mind second hand, join your local Freecycle group - I see beds on there all the time and most of them are less than 3 years old/rarely been used!

Original Poster

Will have a look at Ikea today, tried Freecycle, but never get replies...

I must admit, I put loads of good stuff on last year before moving house, and had hundreds of emails, could never get back to them all.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any good robotic lawn mower someone could recommend?44
      2. pringles movie codes11
      3. HELP - am i being scammed on gum tree1416
      4. Lidl Memory Foam Mattress55

See more discussions