Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheapest Way to get a iPhone 3G 8gb

Banned
    Hi, im looking for a new iphone 3g 8gb on pay as you go, i know they are 350pound from o2, but is there anyway to get it cheaper, e.g. with vouchers, cashback, quidco etc.
    Thanks

5 Comments

One way is if you have an MBNA card, such as the virgin atlantic amex, use the mbna lifestyle rewards website to buy love2shop vouchers at a 7% discount. These vouchers can be spent at many retailers, including carphone warehouse (instore).
    Oh, and buy your o2 phone top up at Tesco, they have 20% off top ups at the moment.

A lot of companies are part of a reward / personal benefits scheme.

I can buy these vouchers with an 8% discount.

Not much but would get you around £30 quid off.

Original Poster Banned

ok i don't really understand these methods but if it is possible for me to get it at around £300 or £310 i would like to know.

lupos0_1;3610990

A lot of companies are part of a reward / personal benefits scheme.I can … A lot of companies are part of a reward / personal benefits scheme.I can buy these vouchers with an 8% discount.Not much but would get you around £30 quid off.

Can someone please explain how to get it at around £320

amalique;3618413

Can someone please explain how to get it at around £320

already been explained

sickly sweet;3610054

One way is if you have an MBNA card, such as the virgin atlantic amex, … One way is if you have an MBNA card, such as the virgin atlantic amex, use the mbna lifestyle rewards website to buy love2shop vouchers at a 7% discount. These vouchers can be spent at many retailers, including carphone warehouse (instore).

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Scammed on Steam game33
      2. Need foreign euro spend card, only 40% eligibility for Halifax Clarity but …55
      3. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed45
      4. Advice for bank error89

See more discussions