Cheapest way to get a new iPad?

Posted 31st Jan
Looking for a cheap way to buy a new iPad, open to suggestions for finance or contracts but just need some help or guidance on what is best value for money? Had a look at sky monthly payments and the monthly amounts was very cheap but the overall price was 516 when they are 350 brand new from apple?
Community Updates

Groups

12 Comments
eBay with a code could be best. Take it you’re after a cellular one?
Don’t Apple offer 0% over 12 months?
-Will-31/01/2020 15:54

Yes, I'd go eBay with code as well.
MrWalle31/01/2020 16:08

Don’t Apple offer 0% over 12 months?

Need to spend over £399 to get the 0% finance.
apple.com/uk/…ing

If you can get access to Education/student pricing then you can save 5% on the Apple price.
But in general paying the £349 out-right will almost always be the best deal, unless you want a refurbished model.
Sometimes last years model can be found from places at a clearance price, but of course you may find it doesn't work as well for as long being an older, lower specification.
£236.00 gets you an Apple iPad 10.2 (2019) 32GB Wifi - White silver [with 1 year official Apple Warranty]

From eglobal central. ( ships from China ) Just needs an adapter plug.

Some on here love them some hate them.

I ordered an ipad in March last year and 12 days later it was delivered. No import duty or vat.
Just pay with credit card for extra protection.
Personally I would get it from JL for the 2 year warrenty.
Can't have any fun on this site anymore.....
bigwheels31/01/2020 16:41

£236.00 gets you an Apple iPad 10.2 (2019) 32GB Wifi - White silver [with …£236.00 gets you an Apple iPad 10.2 (2019) 32GB Wifi - White silver [with 1 year official Apple Warranty]From eglobal central. ( ships from China ) Just needs an adapter plug.Some on here love them some hate them.I ordered an ipad in March last year and 12 days later it was delivered. No import duty or vat.Just pay with credit card for extra protection.

Might come with a virus.
-Will-31/01/2020 15:54

I’m actually after a wifi one, what codes can I use on ebay and shall i be looking for a refurbished one or used?
YatesyPR231/01/2020 23:41

I’m actually after a wifi one, what codes can I use on ebay and shall i be …I’m actually after a wifi one, what codes can I use on ebay and shall i be looking for a refurbished one or used?

There is always codes being posted on here for eBay. Can get a new 2019 one for ~£250. Link. Depends if you can wait it out or not though for another code.
Refurbished by apple? That's what I'm looking at. You still get a year warranty then. Just a shame most cheaper ones are only 32gb
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants