Cheapest way to get Apple Watch Series 2 42mm?

Found 6th Jun 2017
Does anyone have any killer tips?
I missed the Very 20% code, its now only 10%...
Anyone have anything better?
Community Updates
14 Comments
I guess the cheapest way would be to steal one.

This is not recommended.
Sign up with Vitality health insurance and pay £0 a month for the watch if you obtain over 40 points a month by keepi active that's what I did
sinxa

Sign up with Vitality health insurance and pay £0 a month for the watch … Sign up with Vitality health insurance and pay £0 a month for the watch if you obtain over 40 points a month by keepi active that's what I did

do you also have to have and pay for health or life insurance from them?
paulj48

do you also have to have and pay for health or life insurance from them?

You do but it pays for itself with other perks such as 50% off virgin active, 50% off sweatshop, 50% off many active stores such as Polar and Garmin. On top of this you have private healthcare, obviously it's subjective depending on someone's lifestyle but for me, the additional free Apple Watch Series 2 was a great perk.
sinxa14 m ago

You do but it pays for itself with other perks such as 50% off virgin …You do but it pays for itself with other perks such as 50% off virgin active, 50% off sweatshop, 50% off many active stores such as Polar and Garmin. On top of this you have private healthcare, obviously it's subjective depending on someone's lifestyle but for me, the additional free Apple Watch Series 2 was a great perk.

I appreciate you taking the time to pass on the tip, but with 1 star on Trustpilot out of 370 reviews, and a very high insurance quote I'll pass on that one... Glad it works for you though.
I'm also interested if anyone has any tips? Best I can find now is the Very 10% like the OP said. I know you can also get lucky with the 7% cash back from very. Still not great though.
ScroopEgerton

I appreciate you taking the time to pass on the tip, but with 1 star on … I appreciate you taking the time to pass on the tip, but with 1 star on Trustpilot out of 370 reviews, and a very high insurance quote I'll pass on that one... Glad it works for you though.

It's true, I did check this, but then check out how many stars Bupa has on Trust Pilot, Bupa being the UKs largest supplier of health insurance you'd think they would rank much higher, I wouldn't waste my time with Trip Advisor as services are subjective based on circumstance.
sinxa12 h, 7 m ago

It's true, I did check this, but then check out how many stars Bupa has on …It's true, I did check this, but then check out how many stars Bupa has on Trust Pilot, Bupa being the UKs largest supplier of health insurance you'd think they would rank much higher, I wouldn't waste my time with Trip Advisor as services are subjective based on circumstance.

I have.. Only 21 reviews, so not really good enough for a sample. Generally people will only take time to review if it's either really bad or outstanding. I guess it's telling that only 9 people bothered to review the biggest provider as poor, whereas 370 rated a smaller company as poor.
I don't think Trip Advisor is a waste of time, it's peoples real experiences. Of course, you have to take it with a piece of salt and read a a few reviews, but it's a fairly ok litmus test...
Edited by: "ScroopEgerton" 7th Jun 2017
ScroopEgerton

I have.. Only 21 reviews, so not really good enough for a sample. … I have.. Only 21 reviews, so not really good enough for a sample. Generally people will only take time to review if it's either really bad or outstanding. I guess it's telling that only 9 people bothered to review the biggest provider as poor, whereas 370 rated a smaller company as poor.I don't think Trip Advisor is a waste of time, it's peoples real experiences. Of course, you have to take it with a piece of salt and read a a few reviews, but it's a fairly ok litmus test...

Fair enough, I see your point. I have never been so motivated to stay active, the point system really does work , but let's hope I never need to make a claim haha. Good luck finding your watch deal.
sinxa53 m ago

Fair enough, I see your point. I have never been so motivated to stay …Fair enough, I see your point. I have never been so motivated to stay active, the point system really does work , but let's hope I never need to make a claim haha. Good luck finding your watch deal.

I'm hoping that the watch will push me a bit more to do some running and stuff, but we'll see.
I think I've found the Series 2 for £334, from a decent supplier too... I'll post the deal when I've ordered mine, can't have this lot buying all the stock before I get in there..
Ohhh the watch will push you alright; to run , walk, stand and even breath! Haha, it's quite funny, my wife gets slightly jealous of how attentive I am to the watch commands vs hers haha
ScroopEgerton

I'm hoping that the watch will push me a bit more to do some running and … I'm hoping that the watch will push me a bit more to do some running and stuff, but we'll see.I think I've found the Series 2 for £334, from a decent supplier too... I'll post the deal when I've ordered mine, can't have this lot buying all the stock before I get in there..

Would you PM me the shop?
I see this is a few weeks old and this is a niche tip but the electrical outlet at London City airport does them at a very good rate. I cant recall precisely but i have in mind £340 for the 42mm. Brand new etc.
ms200533 m ago

I see this is a few weeks old and this is a niche tip but the electrical …I see this is a few weeks old and this is a niche tip but the electrical outlet at London City airport does them at a very good rate. I cant recall precisely but i have in mind £340 for the 42mm. Brand new etc.

Thanks for the tip.. I ended up getting one from Laptops Direct for £334 using a voucher code from Which? (taking out a £1 trial then cancelling it after using the code).
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants