Cheapest way to get from Reading to 3 places on public transport?

8 replies
Found 12th Apr 2011
I'm trying to search this but not sure about what options are available, cheapest I have found so far to Reading is train return for £16.10, does anyone know of any cheaper options for a day return?

Also I'm looking to go from Reading to Wembley and Reading to Wentworth.

Any help would be great

Cheers all.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
8 Comments

Walk?

travelcard aint had to travel on public transport for a while , but back in the day i use to get everywhere with a 4.80 travelcard aslong as i didnt go into central london , i was fine

price seems about right.

There are other ways, get to heathrow and take a bus using an oyster card although journey will be very long winded.

Original Poster

brock101

travelcard aint had to travel on public transport for a while , but back … travelcard aint had to travel on public transport for a while , but back in the day i use to get everywhere with a 4.80 travelcard aslong as i didnt go into central london , i was fine

what travelcard is that?

Original Poster

MarzBarz

There are other ways, get to heathrow and take a bus using an oyster card … There are other ways, get to heathrow and take a bus using an oyster card although journey will be very long winded.

cool, cheers. will look in to it.

Original Poster

sickly sweet

Bus? Tryhttp://www.nationalexpress.com/home.aspx

thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Keyboard & Mouse combo (sort of) on Xbox One - Yay or Nay?66
    2. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!1217
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3473
    4. Unlock access to thousands of hidden movies and genres on Netflix using cod…66

See more discussions