Groups
    EXPIRED

cheapest way to get iphone 3g or 3gs

as above, if its buy now, pay later, 24m deal, anything which is the best?

12 Comments

direct.tesco.com/p/i…asp

click on the pay monthly button on the right hand side

this is the cheapest around at present

beware the new operating system 4.0 is due out in June (i think) and not all features will work with the 3g but will with the 3gs

agreed, best around by far.

Might get myself one

Steal one

dandoc2;8384548

Steal one

Then steal another :whistling:

I'd say to wait it out for the new one. Just a few months more. If you really want one, the tesco ones the best deal

Yesterday my mate (who is with 3 and has been for a long time), phoned up to renew his contract and get a new phone.
    He was going to ask for the HTC desire something?? but they offered him a new 32g iphone with unlimited calls, texts and internet for £20 a month!
    They said they weren't advertising the deal as they only had 1000 but as he was a "gold customer", they offered him the deal. Only thing was that he is tied into an 18 month contract but who cares with that deal!!!
    He's gonne try and ring them back and see if he can get me the deal lol.
    Might be worth a try?

Original Poster

is there any codes to get this any cheaper?

buy one off ebay and then get a sim only deal 12 month deal thats what I did. Don't forget the quidco

i have got one, for 3g 8gb, brand new sealed. PM if you want, m in manchester

beware the new operating system 4.0 is due out in June (i think) and not … beware the new operating system 4.0 is due out in June (i think) and not all features will work with the 3g but will with the 3gs

Some features on the new 4.0 firmware can work on the iPhone 3G. As reported below:

]http//mo…tml

And im sure by the time 4.0 firmware is released iphone devs would have figured out how to get most or all feaures working on the iPhone 3G. ;-)

I have the 3gs on a 12 month business cotract @ £35 per month!!!

I just told them i have a business, but i dont! hehehe

Just means I can get the new iphone every year!!!

philireland1;8396489

I have the 3gs on a 12 month business cotract @ £35 per month!!! I just … I have the 3gs on a 12 month business cotract @ £35 per month!!! I just told them i have a business, but i dont! heheheJust means I can get the new iphone every year!!!

who with
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. sky q is it a good deal?66
      2. Sold item on eBay from UK - buyer from USA22
      3. Speccing a gaming pc412
      4. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.712

See more discussions