Cheapest way to get O2 Priority

Posted 30th Oct
Hi there

I have a dual sim Redmi 6 and I go to a fair number of gigs. It would be sweet for me to get o2 priority but with a really over the top plan on Vodafone in contract at the moment I don't want to spend too much for it.

What's the cheapest way for me to get access to o2 priority? Does it work for o2 PayG customers?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
Buy a PAYG sim,top up with £10 & you're good to go .
AW007930/10/2019 06:25

Buy a PAYG sim,top up with £10 & you're good to go .

And also make a chargeable action every 6 months to keep SIM active
Yes, O2 Priority does work for PAYG customers, I've it for many years in a spare phone. Being on the "Classic" PAYG (3 - 2 -1 type basis), the credit lasts for a long time
Go via a cashback site to order the free PAYG SIM. Then £10 top up. Activating Priority texts a code to the SIM which can be in a different phone.
Doug_30/10/2019 08:45

Go via a cashback site to order the free PAYG SIM. Then £10 top up. …Go via a cashback site to order the free PAYG SIM. Then £10 top up. Activating Priority texts a code to the SIM which can be in a different phone.

Any suggestions? I did look into this I think I need an old 3-2-1 sim right?
Zoea30/10/2019 17:57

Any suggestions? I did look into this I think I need an old 3-2-1 sim …Any suggestions? I did look into this I think I need an old 3-2-1 sim right?

Any SIM will work from O2, just needs £10 credit.
Zoea30/10/2019 17:57

Any suggestions? I did look into this I think I need an old 3-2-1 sim …Any suggestions? I did look into this I think I need an old 3-2-1 sim right?

Yes. Just get a PAYG SIM from O2. They changed their default rate a while ago to match Three’s 321 prices. No point buying a monthly bundle if you’re not going to use it. Order via TCB or Quidco for the chance of £5 cashback.
Edited by: "Doug_" 30th Oct
Thanks all. I have ordered a sim with 5.05 TCB and I'll top it up with £10 and use if for texts which should last years for me.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants