Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheapest way to get Sky?

I have a BT line and there is a dish outside that was from a previous owner (over 5 years ago) but I wondered what the cheapest way of getting Sky was and even better with sky movies and sport although mainly just to get sky in general?

Any clues?

5 Comments

fruityloops

I have a BT line and there is a dish outside that was from a previous … I have a BT line and there is a dish outside that was from a previous owner (over 5 years ago) but I wondered what the cheapest way of getting Sky was and even better with sky movies and sport although mainly just to get sky in general?Any clues?

You dont need a bt line to get sky if you dont already know.

I didnt have an installed bt line when i got my sky put in, all you have to do is pay £25 for some charge and thats it.
    You only really need the bt line for ordering box office films etc, or ordering stuff from qvc and that!
    What i was told though if you want a box ofice film was to phone sky and book it through that way, you tell the when you want to watch the film then they allow you at that time.

fruityloops

I have a BT line and there is a dish outside that was from a previous … I have a BT line and there is a dish outside that was from a previous owner (over 5 years ago) but I wondered what the cheapest way of getting Sky was and even better with sky movies and sport although mainly just to get sky in general?Any clues?

[LEFT]Hi, the cheapest way to get Sky would be to go for their minimum subscription (not their advertised 3 for £26, as you would still need to add £11.00 on to this for your line rental with BT). The minumum subscription would be £15 a month for 2 mixes and includes something like 100 extra free to air channels. With this you will also get free installation, 2 mb broadband with a free wireless router, evening and weekend calls with sky-talk (you will need an active BT line and if you subscribe to [url]www.18185.co.uk[/url] you can also make free calls in the day time using this access code - each normal uk landline call will cost 5p for call connection). After one year if you wanted too you could cancel your subscription and just keep the free to air channels, but you would also lose the free broadband and sky-talk. Also if you use their 'recommend a friend' number to join, you and your friend will also receive £30 worth of M+S vouchers each. Hope this helps. [/LEFT]

Haki gave good information there but forgot to tell you sign up via quid co and receive £55 for joining and £10 credit online to your account with sky

Thanks Tony - your right!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any PS4 News Here29313801
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866386
      3. word association Game74044549
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047161

See more discussions