Cheapest Way to get to amsterdam for monday to wednesday/thursday stay?

13 replies
Found 26th Jan 2010
Whats the cheapest way to get to amsterdam in march?

any one done it before? or doing it?

Were looking into going for 3 days 2 nights beginning march

Wheres the best place to find the best deal?

13 Comments

Flight = Easyjet

Hotel = Bulldog

I go a couple of times a year

Banned

ChrisUK;7667554

Flight = EasyjetHotel = BulldogI go a couple of times a year

Need i say no more. spot on! same here

Those red lights...PHWOAAAAR! :thumbsup:

my OH is going amsterdamn in june (stag weekend) and the flights they were looking at there wasnt much price difference between BA and easyjet once you add all the extras on plus all food and drink free on the flight

ilovepink;7667593

my OH is going amsterdamn in june (stag weekend) and the flights they … my OH is going amsterdamn in june (stag weekend) and the flights they were looking at there wasnt much price difference between BA and easyjet once you add all the extras on plus all food and drink free on the flight

It's only about an hours flight lol

Midweek easyjet flights are cheaper though

ChrisUK;7667612

It's only about an hours flight lolMidweek easyjet flights are cheaper … It's only about an hours flight lolMidweek easyjet flights are cheaper though

yeah but them boys can knock back the beer lol, and they are going at the weekend

is that 2 people 3 nights ANYTIME BEGINNING MARCH?

where are you based? how about taking the ferry?

Original Poster

Disco;7667667

is that 2 people 3 nights ANYTIME BEGINNING MARCH?where are you based? … is that 2 people 3 nights ANYTIME BEGINNING MARCH?where are you based? how about taking the ferry?

its for 3 people any time beginning of march :thumbsup:

thought about it, which ever s cheapest

Banned

ilovepink;7667650

yeah but them boys can knock back the beer lol, and they are going at the … yeah but them boys can knock back the beer lol, and they are going at the weekend

lol the prices they charge on the plane.. it really isnt worth it! and fair play for letting the OH off to amsterdam... maximum trust there :thumbsup:

lastlaststar;7667684

its for 3 people any time beginning of march :thumbsup:thought about it, … its for 3 people any time beginning of march :thumbsup:thought about it, which ever s cheapest

where do you live... Newcastle to Asterdam on ferry, but you only get a few hours in 'Dam. other than that, im sure you can fly there, get hotel and come back on boat, but it depends where you're living ](dfds are currently 2for1)

dont go via City airport (London) it's meant for business suits people and like so taxes are quite high.

Original Poster

Disco;7667760

where do you live... Newcastle to Asterdam on ferry, but you only get a … where do you live... Newcastle to Asterdam on ferry, but you only get a few hours in 'Dam. other than that, im sure you can fly there, get hotel and come back on boat, but it depends where you're living ](dfds are currently 2for1)

living in lincoln :thumbsup:

when we've been anywhere on cheap 4 day breaks we've gone on a sunday morning and back wednesdays

Its been the cheapest for us for several places

lastlaststar;7667989

living in lincoln :thumbsup:

so hull is nearer? :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Mobile phone advice912
    2. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?38
    3. Best place to get Euro's... this Wednesday?69
    4. Advice on selling an iPhone?33