Cheapest way to get unlimited data on Vodafone?

Posted 21st Mar
I thought Voxi used to do unlimited but checking again, 60GB is their highest package, do any MVNOs do unlimited 4g on Vodafone?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
Even the Voxi 6GB plan is effectively unlimited at the moment...
Voxi £10 package = unlimited everything until Voxi graduates counting college.
16 March 2020 confirmation: hotukdeals.com/dis…884
That could stop at any time though right?
Spies21/03/2020 15:08

You can cancel, it’s a one month contract
Spies21/03/2020 15:08

Unlikely to change soon as counting colleges are closed.
But two less frivolous observations:
Voxi told its customers how to activate unlimited data & said it would notify customers in future when the unlimited data would be withdrawn, so any reversion will not be overnight; and if it cannot resolve it's "we can't count" issue with a full complement of staff since summer 2019 it would appear unlikely it could graduate counting college during periods of limited staffing.
slippers197721/03/2020 15:11

You can cancel, it’s a one month contract

Sadly it's not even a contract.
AndyRoyd21/03/2020 14:25

Voxi £10 package = unlimited everything until Voxi graduates counting …Voxi £10 package = unlimited everything until Voxi graduates counting college.16 March 2020 confirmation: https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/voxi-3422884

Counting college?

I've had unlimited data for a while now. But curious to know what you mean.
kos1c21/03/2020 15:30

Counting college? I've had unlimited data for a while now. But curious to …Counting college? I've had unlimited data for a while now. But curious to know what you mean.

Doesn't really take much thinking about. They can't keep track of data activity correctly hence they can't count. They're aware of it and are working on a fix but until then they're all unlimited.
Edited by: ".MUFC." 21st Mar
kos1c21/03/2020 15:30

Counting college? I've had unlimited data for a while now. But curious to …Counting college? I've had unlimited data for a while now. But curious to know what you mean.

Voxi provides its customers with an unmetered metered connection.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants