Cheapest way to get Virgin Media broadband for new customer

Found 21st Dec 2017
Hi, is there any number i should call to get the cheapest offer for broadband only with Virgin Media ? I'm looking at the Vivid 100, read about people getting cheaper offers than the one on the website for sim only plans, is there something similar that could be done for broadband ? Or should I go with a different provider....
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Suppose you could use a comparisons website like uswitch and there are many others.
You can get virgin 100mb for £27 which I thinks a good deal compared to bt etc
Once you have found the cheapest deal get a friend or anyone who has VM to recommend you then you ring up VM and ask for that deal and get a £50 discount both of you will get this discount also ask for the cheapest deal you found.
a word of warning.. make sure you can see out your contact.. I took out Virgin TV service.. 6 months later was offered a job in the east and bought a house with no virgin service available.. they insisted I pay the remaining months on the contract.. boo virgin wont touch em since for any product due to the short sighted policy
Dadlet13 h, 38 m ago

a word of warning.. make sure you can see out your contact.. I took out …a word of warning.. make sure you can see out your contact.. I took out Virgin TV service.. 6 months later was offered a job in the east and bought a house with no virgin service available.. they insisted I pay the remaining months on the contract.. boo virgin wont touch em since for any product due to the short sighted policy

Hardly a short sighted policy. Anyone could just make up a story about moving to a non-vm area to get out of a contract. Think about it,
jb6621st Dec

You can get virgin 100mb for £27 which I thinks a good deal compared to bt …You can get virgin 100mb for £27 which I thinks a good deal compared to bt etc

I haven’t seen it for £27 a month?
MattNorfolk3 h, 57 m ago

I haven’t seen it for £27 a month?

Depends where you look, if you know a virgin employee they can get matesrates
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions