Cheapest way to get windows 10?

Found 13th Nov 2015
Effectively I want to find the cheapest way to get window 10 on my PC. I've got the preview on my second pc but can't use that on my main PC. I'm a student (no dreamspark premium in my department unfortunately) so there might be some place i can get it cheap but i've not found one for less than £50. Is there any way to get it for less than that?
Community Updates
AskWindowsWindows 10
16 Comments
Doesn't your computer qualify for the free upgrade?
Download it from various "free" sources on the internet......

Alternatively, remove from 2nd PC & use the key for your main one.
Can't you not get a cheap win 7 or 8 key then upgrade it to win 10?
i bought windows 8 key on ebay for 12.50 and upgraded for free
Buy Windows 7 and upgrade free. Plenty less than £20 on Google.
Edited by: "developers" 13th Nov 2015
ashopaholic123

Doesn't your computer qualify for the free upgrade?

No, Unfortunately toshiba deemed fit to block my copy of windows 7 and won't unblock it.
ChrisUK

Download it from various "free" sources on the … Download it from various "free" sources on the internet......Alternatively, remove from 2nd PC & use the key for your main one.

Wow, thank you sir for informing me about software piracy. I would've never thought of it.

Also the Preview key won't work on new machines any more as far as i'm aware.
Buy aa Windows 7 license from IT revive, you can get windows 7 for less than £20 then just upgrade to 10 for free.
Get a copy of Win 7 from here and then upgrade: softwaregeeks.co.uk/
Edited by: "bobdylan" 13th Nov 2015
Have you contacted your school/education institution to see what they're offering? Just because they're not signed up to dreamspark premium doesn't mean there's no discount available.
Windows 8 Pro was going dirt cheap in Tesco a few months back (which would allow you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro), think that ship may have sailed though! hotukdeals.com/dea…236
The trial version of windows 10 enterprise from microsoft gives you 10 days to register then another 90 days before expiring not sure if thats any use.
Register as an insider and use the latest preview build.
bobdylan

Get a copy of Win 7 from here and then upgrade: … Get a copy of Win 7 from here and then upgrade: https://softwaregeeks.co.uk/

Is this site safe? I need to get a cheap as possible copy of Windows 10 thanks.
Install windows 7 pro ,use Daz loader and upgrade for free
i have spare untouched windows 8 pro 64 bit key. hukd for sale doesnt allow sale on such products last time i remember.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants