Cheapest Way To Get Xbox Live

8 replies
Found 22nd Oct 2008
Looking To get Xbox Live for My console. Whats the cheapst price for the network adaptor (lower than £60.00) or is there an other way to connect to it without paying huge amounts of money ? Links would be appriciated.
Cheers

7 Comments

buy a wireless dongle ?
use an ethernet cable

cheapest live is silver is free but cant play online vs other people

best price for gold is £25.99 @ [url]www.jasper1675.com[/url] (13 months)

connection through a PC, check out the Xbox website! best off hardwiring direct though!!

Ethernet cable is the cheapest can pick them up for about £5
problem with the network adaptor is it wont be as fast as a cable and they are supposed to be quite unreliable

dandoc2;3262432

Ethernet cable is the cheapest can pick them up for about £5 problem with … Ethernet cable is the cheapest can pick them up for about £5 problem with the network adaptor is it wont be as fast as a cable and they are supposed to be quite unreliable

yeah, the wireless can lose connection a bit (my pc is wireless and does it a bit)

ethernet is way to go

i have a 20 metre cable running from my router to the xbox lol

if ya need ethernet cables, i have a spare 1 metre one, not long but handy if needed

faevilangel;3262466

yeah, the wireless can lose connection a bit (my pc is wireless and does … yeah, the wireless can lose connection a bit (my pc is wireless and does it a bit)ethernet is way to goi have a 20 metre cable running from my router to the xbox lol if ya need ethernet cables, i have a spare 1 metre one, not long but handy if needed

doesnt it depend on your pc though as thers 2 types - crossover and the other one

Original Poster

Thanks to Everyone ! :thumbsup:

dandoc2;3262519

doesnt it depend on your pc though as thers 2 types - crossover and the … doesnt it depend on your pc though as thers 2 types - crossover and the other one

crossover and patch

i have 2 crossover and 1 patch

patch is used for networking, crossover i can't remember its use :lol:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What's the best used laptop I can get for £180?25
    2. Android TV box help?33
    3. Issue with Quidco referrals not tracking22
    4. Best phone for spec- canada and uk?11

See more discussions