Expired

Cheapest way to LEGALLY watch seasons 4onwatds of game of thrones

Found 25th Oct 2017
Hi all,

I've always been a streaming kind of guy, but as I don't speak dothraki or targaryen. I need to watch this on a legit format. I managed to borrow seasons 1-3 on dvd but I can't really go on watching online streams with no hardcoded subs. I don't want to turn on English subs for all of it, Just the foreign speaking parts.

I've looked on now tv, it's no longer available. All the dodgy ways also and they don't do the hard coded subs for non English bits. Any advice welcome. Thanks in advance.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
11 Comments

Reported for admitting digital copyright breaches.

Buy the box set on eBay for £12.99 then sell it on once you have watched it. That way it will only end up costing about £4

master1030 m ago

Reported for admitting digital copyright breaches.

are you joking?

Depends on how fast you're getting through the seasons but try a free trial then buy a cheap NOW TV pass?
Edited by: "bynouk" 25th Oct 2017

Original Poster

bynouk2 h, 11 m ago

Depends on how fast you're getting through the seasons but try a free …Depends on how fast you're getting through the seasons but try a free trial then buy a cheap NOW TV pass?

It's not on now tv right now

cossy34 h, 55 m ago

are you joking?

Probably has the bell***

Showbox usually has subtitles

Original Poster

CornishEliteUK22 m ago

Showbox usually has subtitles

I can get subtitled for everything spoken in the show. I just don't want subs for everything, I just want them for non English parts only. Hardcoded like the dvd would be or on sky

"All the dodgy ways also and they don't do the hard coded subs for non English bits."
I have to admit it's tricky finding the streaming one which has the non English parts, but downloading the file and then searching for the correct subtitle track is very easy, so it is very possible.

Original Poster

Admin you can close this now. Managed to borrow the dvds off someone

You can expire this thread yourself.
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 26th Oct 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text